All Ball Training Session
Wednesday, July 01, 2020
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Footy Addicts Training
Footy Addicts Training sessions will be designed to dust off the cobwebs, get active and refine your touch and improve your confidence with the ball. The sessions will be carried out in open, public spaces and all levels of fitness are welcome!
The players safety is crucial at this moment. The following rules will be in place:
- Max 5 players + 1 session leader (6 people)
- Green open spaces
- Social distancing in place
- Encourage people to only walk/cycle to sessions
- Please bring your own hand gel.
- All the footballs will be cleaned prior to use.
- Meeting point: Next to the Tennis courts which by the rose garden. We will carry out the session in the space right next to the tennis courts
- Meet at 550pm with 6pm start
- 1 hour session (minimum)
- Grass surface
- Comfortable clothing, footwear for training bring moulded boots and trainers if surface is hard.
- Any questions, feel free to send me a message, ask in the comments or WhatsApp on 07904 614 304
- Warm up
- Ball Mastery (ball each)
- Control, Dribbling, Turning and short/long Passing drills
- Paired 'keepy upy' challenge
- Cool down / Stretching
- ALL drills & challenges will be social distanced at all times
The session is designed for all fitness levels, players can take the session easier or more difficult as they see fit. Footballs will be used at ALL times.
As always, we ask everyone to respect each other and the session leader. Feedback after the session is very much welcome!
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
Session will be only £5 /per person
Facebook Page: Footy Addicts
Instagram: @footyaddicts @se_sessions