Paradise Park Mini Football
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Venue: Paradise Park Football Pitch
* We might have to cancel the game if anyone else is playing there as it's a free pitch
* The goals are gonna be 5FTx3FT not the actual pitch goal
* 3G artificial grass all weather surface
* You can wear boots, No metal studs
* No changing rooms & showers
* Closest tube station is Highbury & Islington, Holloway Rd or Caledonian Rd
Game Play Rules
1. Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
2. Ok to score in the area
3. Any kind of aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated
4. Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.