Monday 7pm | Tulse Hill | 90mins
Monday, January 04, 2021Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £7.50 /per person
- 90 min game
- Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 7pm.
- You can't score in the area but normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
- Enjoy the game and be positive
Venue: Elmgreen School, Elmcourt Road, London. SE27 9BZ
- Sand based artificial pitch. AG boots or astro ok, NO metal studs, blades or moulds.
- SE27 9BZ. Use main entrances on Elmcourt Road
- Pitch located at the back of the school
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- Tulse Hill (Overground): 1 min walk
- West Norwood (Overground) 10 min walk
- Elmcourt Road stop (bus numbers 2, 68, 196, 322, 432, 468 and 690)
- Lancaster Avenue Stop J (bus numbers 68, 468)
- Lancaster Avenue (bus numbers 2, 196, 322, 432 and 690)
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.