Sun 5pm | Football in Manchester
Sunday, January 10, 2021Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Everyone is welcome to join our friendly games. Please ask any questions in the comments or message us if you're unsure about anything.
- We meet 10 minutes before kick off at the caged pitch next to reception.
- Please confirm pitch number on arrival at reception if not stated.
- 7-a-side game - Max.14 players only
- 3G artificial grass surface, outdoor
- Late comers might lose their spot!
- Astro boots or trainers only. No metal studs!
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Limited parking available
- online payment only to secure your spot
Game Play Rules
- We take turns in goal, everybody plays in goal (unless we have a keeper)
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun and enjoy the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Above head height is allowed
- Any other rules can be clarified before the game begins
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Collect ball & bibs from reception in order to set teams
Check us out on social media!