Thurs 7pm | Football in Angel
Thursday, April 29, 2021Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £10.00 /per person
Venue William Tyndale
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Showers & Changing rooms currently unavailable
- Big goals with sidelines
- Respect the facilities, staff and neighbours. Keep the noise to minimum and mind your language please
- Closest station Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line) 5 mins walk; Angel (Northern Line) 10 mins walk.
- Pitch Entrance is on Richmond Grove, N1 2DH
Game Play Rules
- Be there 10 mins before kick off (1 hour booking)
- Sort your positions with your team before the game starts
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- Can score in the area
- Be positive & enjoy the game
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy* notice of cancellation 2 days or more before KO
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at William Tyndale Football Pitch? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us