6pm | 6B | Bank Holiday Football
Monday, April 05, 2021
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
Friendly 8/9 a side football game in West London, next to Latimer Rd and Shepherds Bush station. If you are looking to play social game feel free to join us. .
- We play on Pitch 6B
- Half 11 a side pitch, further from the reception
- Meet 5.50pm to change and warm up. We kick off 6pm sharp
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather), outdoors
50 minutes booking
No selling, trading, offering spots -- If you can't make a game just remove yourself from the list
Footwear: No blades, metal or soft ground studs. Astros or 3G boots recommended (Venue policy)
Changing rooms & Showers unavailable
Closest tube station is Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Normal 11 a side game rules (No offside rule)
- No slide tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.