Tulse Hill 9 a-side 90mins
Monday, May 10, 2021Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
A VERY GOOD STANDARD GAME - NO BEGINNERS PLEASE
- 90 min game, Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 7pm.
- Strictly no moulds/studs. Astroturf shoes only
- You can't score in the area but normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Elmgreen School, Elmcourt Road, London. SE27 9BZ
- Sand based artificial pitch. AG boots or astro ok, NO metal studs, blades or moulds.
- SE27 9BZ. Use main entrances on Elmcourt Road
- Pitch located at the back of the school
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- Tulse Hill (Overground): 1 min walk
- West Norwood (Overground) 10 min walk
- Elmcourt Road stop (bus numbers 2, 68, 196, 322, 432, 468 and 690)
- Lancaster Avenue Stop J (bus numbers 68, 468)
- Lancaster Avenue (bus numbers 2, 196, 322, 432 and 690)
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring dark top with you. I will provide clean bibs and split the team before kickoff.
Do you want to play football at Elmgreen School? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us