Sat 12pm|Football in Waterloo (RHS)
Saturday, December 18, 2021Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £10.50 /per person
This game will be recorded in 4K by our recording partner: Square.it 🚨 ⚽ 🎥
- How will I receive the footage?
You will receive the footage via the game comments and FA messages within 72 hours. We deliver the full game so you miss none of your moments
- What makes square.it recordings extra special?
We don’t just share the raw footage, our professional team of editors will make you feel like you are watching back a professional match on TV
- Where can I find out more information?
Come check out our Instagram page 👉 @squareit.club where we regularly post content from games that we record
- All abilities are welcome to join
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Pitch located in the middle of park
- Park entrance Lambeth Road or Carlisle Lane
- 7-a-side goals, with sidelines
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Closest station: Lambeth North, Waterloo
- Street Parking outside the park
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour booking)
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Goalkeepers change every 7mins
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.
Do you want to play football at Archbishops Park? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us