Football in Brockwell Park
Sunday, January 16, 2022Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £3.00 /per person
60 minutes for Machua Bolivia
The money raised will help to Children at Machua, BOLIVIA for Christmas 2021, also will help to fight the spread of coronavirus and limit the impact on children’s lives - One of the main reasons we have been working and preparing for, is the belief in happiness that every child in the world deserves, the love from a parent’s hug or a decent present for Christmas.
You are more than welcome to donate from 1£ to this link GoFundMe Bolivia
- Green open spaces (football played in the park)
- Meeting point is at BROCKWELL PARK, main entrance: nearest to Herne Hill Train Station Post code: SE24 9QG
- Meet at 9.45am | Grass surface
- Any questions, feel free to send me a message, ask in the comments. Further info about the Charity event here
- 12 by 6ft goals | Big portable Goals game is on with minimum 6vs6 and open up to 11 vs 11 (depends of number of players)
- footballs will be provided and cones to mark the pitch
- Bibs available if needs but stick to black/white tops | rotates GK every 7 min
- Any question DM us to : Organizer: Instagram @BOLIVIA.LDN The session is designed for all fitness levels, players can take the session easier or more difficult as they see fit. ***
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
Organizer: Instagram @BOLIVIA.LDN
Do you want to play football at Brockwell Park? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us