1pm | Mile End (8 a side) Pitch 1/2
Sunday, November 13, 2016Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Astro-boots recommended. No metal studs or blades
- Short goals, cage pitch
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- On site parking available
- Closest station Mile End (Central Line) & Westferry (DLR). 7 mins walk
- Meet 10 mins before kick-off outside Pitch 1/2
- Late comers might loose their spot!
Game Play Rules
- NO shouting, NO aggressive behavior
- Everybody plays keeper
- Keep everybody involved in the game & Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
- Problems, questions get in touch with Danny (0752 732 6064)
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game. Refunds made automatically when the Refund policy is met.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.