10am Football BrockwellPark
Sunday, July 10, 2022Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
60 minutes for Machua Bolivia
Since 2019 helping and fundraising money to send clothing and food to Bolivia 🇧🇴 thanks to everyone who’s been part of this project! 🙌 😇
The money raised will help to Children at Machua, BOLIVIA for Christmas 2022, also will help to fight the spread of coronavirus and limit the impact on children’s lives in MACHUA - BOLIVIA. One of the main reasons we have been working and preparing for, is the belief in happiness that every child in the world deserves, the love from a parent’s hug or a decent present for Christmas.
You are more than welcome to donate from 3£ to this link GoFundMe Bolivia
- Green open spaces (football played in the park)
- Meeting point is at BROCKWELL PARK, main entrance: nearest to Herne Hill Train Station Post code: SE24 9QG
- Meet at 9.45am | Grass surface, football is played on the park. NO artificial grass.
- Any questions, feel free to send me a message, ask in the comments. Further info about the Charity event here
- 12 by 6ft goals | Big portable Goals game is on with minimum 6vs6 and open up to 11 vs 11 (depends of number of players)
- footballs will be provided and cones to mark the pitch
- NO bibs available due to COVID situation, bring BOTH dark and light top
- GK every 7 min
- Any question DM us to : Organizer: Instagram @BOLIVIA.LDN The session is designed for all fitness levels, players can take the session easier or more difficult as they see fit. ***
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
Organizer: Instagram @BOLIVIA.LDN