FootyAddicts vs The world
Saturday, December 10, 2016
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
We will play 2 halfs of 30 minutes or if no-one comes on after us the we will play first half 30 minutes second half 45-55 minutes.
Venue: Manchester Academy School
- 3G artificial grass surface, outdoor
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- 1 Hour game
CAR Manchester Academy, Moss Lane East, Manchester, M14 4PX
BUS Take the 111 or 15 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Venue. You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop just before the Curry Mile, opposite Whitworth park. The venue is then just 5 minutes walking down Moss Lane East from there.
WALK From Oxford Road take a turn on Moss Lane East. You will arrive with the Academy on your right. The pitch is located behind the front entrance, walk through the gate on the left to gain access.
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: unless we have a designated goalkeeper, we will need to rotate.
- Normal 11-a-side rules apply
- Referee provided
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
- State your position. Each player may need to be flexible with their position.
IMPORTANT: Only reserve your space if you are 100% coming. If for whatever reason you can no longer make it, open your space ASAP giving someone else enough time to join. If you are on the list and do not come you will be marked a no-show.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt
If you have any questions or issues, please just comment to let us know.