Sat 12pm|Football in Waterloo (RHS)
Saturday, September 24, 2022Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £10.50 /per person
This game will be recorded in 4K by our recording partner: Square.it 🚨 ⚽ 🎥
- How will I receive the footage?
You will receive the footage via the game comments and FA messages within 72 hours. We deliver the full game so you miss none of your moments
- What makes square.it recordings extra special?
We don’t just share the raw footage, our professional team of editors will make you feel like you are watching back a professional match on TV
- Where can I find out more information?
Come check out our Instagram page 👉 @squareit.club where we regularly post content from games that we record
- All abilities are welcome to join
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Pitch located in the middle of park
- Park entrance Lambeth Road or Carlisle Lane
- 7-a-side goals, with sidelines
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Closest station: Lambeth North, Waterloo
- Street Parking outside the park
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour booking)
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Goalkeepers change every 7mins
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.