Sat 10am|Mile End Pitch 1/2
Saturday, February 11, 2023Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off at the pitch
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Short goals, cage
- On site Parking available
- 1 hour booking
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Closest station Mile End (Central Line) & Westferry (DLR). 7 mins walk
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Only goal keepers allowed in the area
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time
- All levels welcome
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their opponents and fellow players.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
-Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Mile End Leisure Centre? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us