Tues 7pm | Football in Holland Park
Tuesday, January 31, 2023Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
Brand New Premium Football in Holland Park
- All abilities are welcome to join.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before kick-off, so you are ready to go at the start.
- Timings - Matches will consist of 2 halves of 30 minutes.
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s).
- The entrance to the facility is on Campden Hill, W8.
- Closest tube stations: Kensington High Street, Holland Park Station or Notting Hill station.
- Pay & display Street parking outside the venue.
- When you arrive, the site manager of the venue will let you in.
- Quality artificial grass surface.
- No metal studded boots are allowed. We recommend astroturf boots.
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers - Everybody takes a turn in goal. We recommend you rotate the goalkeeper every 6 - 7 minutes.
- Penalty Area - You cannot score in the area, and the goalkeeper is not allowed out of the area.
- Throw in - If the ball goes out, throw-ins are to be kicked in.
- Any aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times ✅
Respect & Play Fair 🤝
Everyone must play fair, and respect their teammates and opponents.
Online Payment 💳
Pay via a Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
Mark No-Shows ❌
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are on the attendance list and you do not turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Team Color Top ⚪ ⚫
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help split the teams at the pitch.