Sunday football at Paddington 12pm
Sunday, March 12, 2023Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £9.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
- All abilities are welcome to join
- Everybody plays goalie, we rotate every 6-7 min
- Any type of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Normal 11 a side rules
- Be there 11.50 to change & warm up. We start 12pm sharp.
- Late comers might lose their spots!
- No selling, trading, offering spots -- If you can make a game just remove yourself so a waiting list player can replace you.
- We play at the big pitch far end (Pitch 3)
- Changing rooms and showers available
- 3G artificial grass all weather pitch
- NO metal studs allowed
5 minute walk from Royal Oak tube station (Hammersmith & City line). When exiting the station turn right, after 30 meters take a left on the traffic lights and follow the pathway under the bridge. You will see the pitches located under the bridge 200 meters away. If you are coming via Harrow road take a left on the petrol station and walk for 40 meters on Torquay St.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.
Do you want to play football at Westminster Academy, Paddington? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us