Competitive game in Archway 7.40pm
Thursday, January 26, 2023
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
⚠️ High tempo game
This is a competitive 7 a side football game against a proper team. No beginners please.
This game is part of series of #competitive games we will run through Footy Addicts. If you are interested to join them please get in touch.
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- 40 mins booking
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- We play on Pitch 3
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- 7-a-side goals, with sidelines
- Showers & Changing rooms available (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Closest stations: Upper Holloway, Archway
- Free street parking on Yerbury Rd. after 6pm
Game Play Rules
- Be on time
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Goalkeepers change every 7mins (if no fixed ones)
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
✅ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
💳 Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
❌ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
👕 Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.