Sun 10am | Football in Westway
When and Where
Sunday, March 26, 2023Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
Independent Community Organiser
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
Friendly 8/9 a side football game in West London, next to Latimer Rd and Shepherds Bush station. If you are looking to play social game feel free to join us. so please be there on time to make sure we start on time.
- 🔥 All abilities are welcome to join
- 🤝 Mix between regulars and new players
- ⚽️ If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- 🙏 Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time. Being late can ruin the game for everyone else.
- ⛔ If you can no longer make it to the game, click Leave Game ASAP to free the spot(s) and allow someone else to join.
- 🚫 No selling or trading spots
- 🎯 We play on Pitch 4
- 📍 Be there 9.50am to change and warm up. We kick off 2pm sharp.
- 🍀 Quality 3G artificial grass surface, covered by flyover
- 👟 Astro, 3G boots or trainers only allowed. Blades, Metal, SG, FG boots are not allowed (Venue policy)
- 🥅 Big goals
- 🚉 Closest tube station: Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
- 🚿 Changing rooms & showers available
Game Play Rules
- ⏱ Be on time (1-hour booking)
- ✅ Keep everybody involved in the game
- ❌ No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- 🧤 Goalkeepers change every 7mins
- 👌 Can score in the area
- ❤️ Enjoy the game and be positive
- ✍️ Any questions feel free to ask in the comments or send a direct message
Light Tees (9/9)