Sat 7pm PITCH 4
When and Where
Saturday, April 08, 2023Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £8.50 /per person
Independent Community Organiser
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
Friendly 8/9 a side football game in West London, next to Latimer Rd and Shepherds Bush station. If you are looking to play social game feel free to join us. so please be there on time to make sure we start on time.
- Pitch Booked under ANYTIME FOOTBALL
- We Play on PITCH4
- 60 minutes booking
- All abilities are welcome to join
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- During current situation all bookings must finish 10mins early so please be at the pitch ready to start on time.
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, outside the pitch
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather), outdoors, covered pitch
- Astro, 3G boots or trainers only allowed. Blades, SG, FG boots are not allowed (Venue policy)
- Changing rooms & Showers currently unavailable
- Closest tube station is Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
Game Play Rules
- Be on time
- Keep everybody involved in the game -No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message. _ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Do you want to play football at Westway Sports Centre? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us
Light Tees (6/9)