8-9 aside football in hoxton
When and Where
Sunday, May 28, 2023Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £4.50 /per person
Independent Community Organiser
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
👟 Astro boots recommended, NO metal studs
⚽ If you have a ball feel free to bring it with you
🚗 PARKING local paid street parking only
🚄 Closest station Hoxton
🙏 Please respect the hosts decision!
⏱️ 1 hour game - Arrive 10 mins early to warm up & meet teammates
⛔ No shouting or aggressive behaviour
🥅 9/10 a side goals
🚫 No trading or selling spots, we are expecting you if you can't attend please click leave game
- Goalkeepers - Everybody takes a turn in goal. We rotate goalkeeper every 5 - 6 minutes
- Pass back - Goalkeeper cannot pick up a pass back. If he does indirect free kick from where they handled.
- Throw in - If the ball goes out throw in, no foul throw as long as the ball comes from behind the head.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time
- Ball goes over the fence - The kicker (even if it takes a deflection/save) has to retrieve immediately.
Light Tees (9/9)