9pm | Platt Lane Dome (9-a-side)
Friday, May 05, 2017Repeats Weekly on Fridays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Platt Lane (Old Manchester City Academy)
- 3G artificial grass surface, indoor
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- No area restrictions
- To help us bring more Football to Manchester, we will use Pay-Online as it makes the games well-organised and ensures everyone will come. It is fast and simple and if you don't have PayPal, you can pay using your card.
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins.
- You can go in the area.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
IMPORTANT: Only reserve your space if you are 100% coming. If for whatever reason you can no longer make it, open your space ASAP giving someone else enough time to join. If you are on the list and do not come you will be marked a no-show.
New players always welcome, to reserve your space simply click 'yes & confirm' on the right hand side. You can add any friends joining you in the guest box underneath, otherwise leave it empty.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt.