7pm | Nicholls Campus
Friday, April 21, 2017
CASH £5.00 /per person
Games at Nicholls will be pay-online in future but cash payment will be taken for first few weeks.
Venue: Nicholls Campus, Ardwick
- 3G artificial grass surface, outdoor
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- No area restrictions
- Parking available
- Changing Facilities
- To help us bring more Football to Manchester, we will use Pay-Online in future as it makes the games well-organised and ensures everyone will come. It is fast and simple and if you don't have PayPal, you can pay using your card.
CAR Hyde Road, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 6BA
BUS Routes to Nicholls include 192, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206.
TRAIN 5 minute walk from Ardwick Train Station
WALK 10 minute walk from the University of Manchester, 20 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly,
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins.
- You can go in the area.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt.