Tues 6pm Football at Tufnell Park
Tuesday, May 23, 2017Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
2/3 price football at Holloway School for first week of games at the venue.
Normal price £6 /pp
- Everyone is welcome to play with us. If there is a spot available, take it!
- We rotate goalkeeper
- Normal 11 a side rules. Play with corners and outs
- 8 a side game
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Holloway School
10 min walk from Tufnell Park station (Northern Line), 15 min walk from Kentish Town station (National Rail)
- Sand-based astroturf pitch. Astro boots recommended
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Buses: 390, 29, 253
- Free Parking
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.