Wed 8pm | Football in Barnet
Wednesday, November 29, 2023Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
This is a social 7-a-side football game at the Football Hub in Barnet, EN5 2DN. Join us if you are looking to play a football game with locals, socialise and have fun 🤝
- We play on Pitch A (Quarter Pitch, furthest on the right from the entrance)
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, outside the pitch, 1-hour booking
- Full 11aside Astro split into Quarters
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- No selling or trading spots. If the game is full join the waiting list, no need to comment
- 4G artificial grass surface (all weather)
- Only studded boots are allowed due to the new surface. Strictly not flats or astros (Venue policy)
- No access to Changing rooms & Showers, the toilet is situated in between changing rooms 1&3.
- Closest tube station is High Barnet
- Please do not park inside the main gates, there are two adjacent car parks to the facility to be used by hirer
#Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Normal 11 a side game rules (No offside rule)
- No slide tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
✅ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
💳 Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
❌ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
👕 Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs