Thu 7pm - 5 a side at Ealing
Thursday, June 01, 2017Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Lammas Park Football Pitch is on Culmington Road, please report at the Will to Win Reception opposite from the pitches. They will provide balls & bibs. We play at Pitch 2
- Be there 10 mins before kick-off, Pitch 2
- 1 hour booking (7-8pm)
- Keep everybody involved at the game
- We all take turns on goal
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & enjoy the game
- Normal 5 a side rules, cannot step in the "D"
- NO shouting, NO aggressive behaviour
Venue: Lammas Park Football Pitch
- 3G artificial grass, all weather pitch
- No changing rooms, No showers
- Street parking available
- Closest station is South Ealing (Piccadilly Line)
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Lammas Park Football Pitch? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us