5 a side @ Shoreditch
Saturday, February 17, 2024
ONLINE £10.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
⚽️ Important Information
- A friendly game of football - fun and competitive standard.
- We play either 5-a-side or 4-a-side every week, depending on numbers.
- The game is probably not suitable for beginner footballers.
- A decent level of fitness is expected in order to track your man
- Don't worry about what colour top you wear as I bring bibs.
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- You will be messaged the pitch number on the morning of the match.
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
ℹ️ Venue Details
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Small & wide goals, with fence-boards
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Closest station: Shoreditch High Street
✅ Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour booking)
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- No slide tackles
- Goalkeepers change every 5-6mins
- Only goalkeepers allowed in the area
- The ball can be played over head height.
- The ball cannot be passed straight back to the keeper before it touches another player.
- Enjoy the game and be positive
Any questions, feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
- Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
🧾 Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy.
🙈 No Shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered. People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
👕 Team Colour Top
Dont worry about what colour top to wear as bibs will be brought.