West London Football 7pm
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
ONLINE £8.50 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
Important Information - High tempo game ⚠️
This is a competitive 6 a side football game. No beginners please. Only people with positive attitude + working hard in the pitch.
Please note: This is 6 a side game + 1 sub as it is high intensity. If you are not happy with it please do not sign up
This game is part of series of #competitive games we will run through Footy Addicts. If you are interested to join them please get in touch.
- We play at Pitch 5
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, outside the pitch
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather), outdoors, covered pitch
- 1 hour booking
- No FG, SG, Blades or metal studs allowed. Astro, trainers or 3G boots only (Venue policy)
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Closest tube station is Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Normal 11 a side game rules (No offside rule)
- No slide tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
✅ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
💳 Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
❌ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
👕 Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.