5 a side football in South Ealing
Monday, October 23, 2017Repeats Weekly on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Lammas Park Football Pitch is on Culmington Road, please report at the Will to Win Reception opposite from the pitches. They will provide balls & bibs, so somebody please collect & return them.
We play at Pitch 2
- Be there 10 mins before kick-off, Pitch 2
- 1 hour booking
- Keep everybody involved at the game
- We all take turns on goal
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & enjoy the game
- Normal 5 a side rules, cannot step in the "D"
- NO shouting, NO aggressive behaviour
Venue: Lammas Park Football Pitch
- 3G artificial grass, all weather pitch
- No changing rooms, No showers
- Street parking available
- Closest station is South Ealing (Piccadilly Line)
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Lammas Park Football Pitch? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us