Wed 7.30pm / Stonebridge footy
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Free game at the Pavilion in Northwest London (usual price £6). Join us and see if you like it!
- Mixed ability game, everyone is welcome. If you see a spot, sign up!
- We play on a 1/3 of the 11aside 3G pitch
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off We will find out what pitch we're on when we arrive at the reception.
- 3G artificial grass top quality surface
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Free Parking
- Tube - Closest tube station is Harlesden or Stonebridge Park (both 12mins walk) on the Overground / Bakerloo lines.
- Bus - The 18 bus stops directly outside the venue coming from Euston, Paddington, Kensal Green in one direction and Wembley from the other.
- Car - Use post code: NW10 8LW. Parking is free but spots can fill up in peak times.
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- 60-minute booking
- You can score in the area
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time.
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.