Thurs 9pm | Mile End | Pitch 3/4
Thursday, January 18, 2018Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Venue: Mile End Leisure Centre
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Short goals, cage
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- On site parking available
- Closest station Mile End (Central Line) & Westferry (DLR). 7 mins walk
- Meet outside the pitch 10 minutes before kick off (Pitch 3/4)
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour game)
- Everyone is welcome to join
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game and be positive
- Only goal keepers allowed in the area
- Enjoy the game and play to have fun
- Any problems, questions get in touch with Stefano 07490 207737
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Mile End Park Leisure Centre? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us