Weds 12pm - Football in Waterloo
Wednesday, May 23, 2018Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game
- Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 12pm
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Archbishop's Park
- 4G artificial pitch.
- Astro Turfs or Trainers ONLY. No studs or blades. People that do not have the correct footwear will not be allowed to play.
- SE1 7LE. Entrances on Lambeth road / Carlisle Lane
- Pitch located in the middle of park
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- North Lambeth (Bakerloo): 5 min walk
- Waterloo (Northern, Jubilee, National rail): 10 min walk
- Westminster (Circle, District): 12 min walk
- Pratt Walk stop (bus numbers 3, 344), St. Thomas hospital stop (bus number 507, C10, 77)
- TFL cycles Nearest hub: Lambeth road, Vauxhall
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Archbishops Park? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us