Sat 1pm - Football in Highbury
Saturday, May 12, 2018
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Big goals with sidelines
- Entrance to the pitch is on Richmond Grove, N1 2DL
- Respect the facilities, staff and neighbours. Keep the noise to minimum and mind your language
- Closest station Highbury & Islington (Victoria Ln) 5 mins walk; Angel (Northern Ln) 10 mins walk.
- NO showers/changing rooms
Game Play Rules
- Be there 10 mins before kick off, 60 mins booking
- Sort your positions with your team before the game starts
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- Can score in the area
- Have fun! :)
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Latecomers disrupt the game and will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at William Tyndale Football Pitch? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us