Thursday's @ Platt Lane
Thursday, August 09, 2018Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Venue: Platt Lane (Old Manchester City Academy)
- 3G artificial grass surface, outdoor
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- Not allowed in the area (only goalkeepers)
- Pay Online
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins.
- You can't go in the area.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
IMPORTANT: Only reserve your space if you are 100% coming. If for whatever reason you can no longer make it, open your space ASAP giving someone else enough time to join. If you are on the list and do not come you will be marked a no-show.
New players always welcome, to reserve your space simply click 'yes & confirm' on the right hand side. You can add any friends joining you in the guest box underneath, otherwise leave it empty.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt.
If you need anything, you can contact me on 07712219356