Sun 6pm | Paradise Park (7 a side)
Sunday, December 09, 2018Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Venue: Paradise Park Football Pitch
- 3G artificial grass all-weather surface
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- No changing rooms & showers
- Closest tube station is Highbury & Islington, Holloway Rd or Caledonian Rd
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Ok to score in the area
- No slide-tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.