Tuesday, May 14, 2019Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game, please be on time.
- Strictly no blades or studs. Astroturf shoes or moulds only
- Ok to score in the area, normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
Things to Note
- This game is 9v9 on HALF of the full pitch
- No selling/trading/offering spots. If you can make a game just remove yourself so a waiting list player can replace you
Venue: Archbishop's Park
- 4G artificial pitch. AG boots, moulds or astro ok, NO metal studs or blades.
- SE1 7LE. Entrances on Lambeth road / Carlisle Lane
- Pitch located in the middle of park
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- North Lambeth (Bakerloo): 5 min walk
- Waterloo (Northern, Jubilee, National rail): 10 min walk
- Westminster (Circle, District): 12 min walk
- Pratt Walk stop (bus numbers 3, 344), St. Thomas hospital stop (bus number 507, C10, 77)
- TfL cycles Nearest hub: Lambeth road, Vauxhall
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.