Football in White City 6pm KO
Thursday, November 14, 2019Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, at the reception
- If you turn up late you might lose your spot
- Report at the reception you are coming for the Footy Addicts game and they will direct you to the right pitch, provide football & bibs
- This is a casual 5 a side game for people in the West London. All levels welcome.
- As long as we have 8 people in the list the game will go ahead. In case we have less the game will not go ahead and we will refund the people in the attendance list. All refunds are done as credit back in your Footy Addicts account.
- 3G artificial grass top quality surface (we play regardless the weather)
- You can wear boots, No blades, metal or soft ground studs. Astros or 3G boots recommended
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- No parking available
- Closest tube station is Wood Ln (Hammersmith & City Ln.) and White City (Central Ln.) stations
Game play rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- 1 hour booking
- You cannot score in the area
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.