Sun 1pm|Football in Waterloo (LHS)
Sunday, December 08, 2019Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Venue: Archbishop's Park
- 4G artificial pitch. AG boots or astro ok, NO metal studs
- SE1 7LE. Entrances on Lambeth road / Carlisle Lane
- Pitch located in the middle of park
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- This game is played on left hand side pitch
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game, Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 1pm.
- Ok to score in the area, normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
- North Lambeth (Bakerloo): 5 min walk
- Waterloo (Northern, Jubilee, National rail): 10 min walk
- Westminster (Circle, District): 12 min walk
- Pratt Walk stop (bus numbers 3, 344), St. Thomas hospital stop (bus number 507, C10, 77)
- TFL cycles Nearest hub: Lambeth road, Vauxhall
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
We provide bibs! In case of no bibs, we will notify to bring light/dark coloured top.