Play midday football in West London
Wednesday, January 22, 2020Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
ONLINE £6.50 /per person
Looking to play midday football in one of the biggest venues in West London? This is a social football game from 6 to 8 a side (depending the interest) at Westway Sports Centre. All levels welcome.
- We play at Pitch 6B
- Half 11 a side pitch, further from the reception
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, at the pitch (Meet 12.20pm for 12.30pm KO sharp)
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather), outdoors
- 60 minutes booking
- No blades, metal or soft ground studs. Astros or 3G boots only allowed (Venue policy)
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Closest tube station is Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Normal 11 a side game rules (No offside rule)
- No slide tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.