Social football at Paddington 1pm
Sunday, January 26, 2020Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
- Everybody plays goalie, we rotate every 6-7 min
- Any type of aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated
- Normal 11 a side rules
- We meet 12.50pm outside the pitch for 1pm KO sharp
- People who turn up late might be refused to play.
- We play at the big pitch far end (Pitch 3-5)
- Changing rooms and showers available
- 3G artificial grass all weather pitch
- NO metal studs allowed, astro boots recommended
5 minute walk from Royal Oak tube station (Hammersmith & City line). When exiting the station turn right, after 30 meters take a left on the traffic lights and follow the pathway under the bridge. You will see the pitches located under the bridge 200 meters away. If you are coming via Harrow road take a left on the petrol station and walk for 40 meters on Torquay St.
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (Provide at least 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Westminster Academy? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us