Mon 6pm |Football in Hoxton
Monday, April 13, 2020Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game, Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 6pm.
- Ok to score in the area
- No slide-tackles
- Kick-ins when the ball goes out
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Haggerston Park
- 4G artificial grass boots or astro ok, NO metal studs
- Playing at the right-hand side pitch
- Yorkton st entrance, E2 8NH
- Changing rooms and showers available
- On-site parking available
- Hoxton (Overground): 5 min walk
- Bethnal Green (Central line): 15 min walk
- Queensbridge Road stop (bus numbers 26, 48, 55), Haggerston Park stop (bus number 394)
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show and this will affect your ability to join future games.
From time to time, we may comment asking players to bring a Black and/or White shirt but we usually have bibs.
Do you want to play football at Haggerston Park? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us