Footy Addicts Training Session
Wednesday, July 15, 2020Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Footy Addicts Training
Footy Addicts Training sessions will be designed to dust off the cobwebs, get active and refine your touch. The sessions will be carried out in open, public spaces and all levels of fitness are welcome!
The players safety is crucial at this moment. The following rules will be in place:
- Max 5 players + 1 session leader (6 people)
- Green open spaces
- Social distancing in place
- Encourage people to only walk/cycle to sessions
- Hand gel applied throughout session
- Meeting point TBC. We will carry out the session in the park and find a suitable space.
- Meet at 6.30pm
- 1 hour session (minimum)
- Grass surface
- Comfortable clothing, footwear for training and football
- Any questions, feel free to send a message or ask in the comments.
- Full body warm up
- Cardio work-out
- HIIT exercises
- 5 station football exercises, passing, dribbling, touch
- Football tennis
- Warm down / Stretching
The session is designed for all fitness levels, players can take the session easier or more difficult as they see fit.
As always, we ask everyone to respect each other and the session leader. Feedback after the session is very much welcome!
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive a refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
Facebook Page: Footy Addicts