Outdoors futsal in West London
Monday, September 14, 2020Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £3.00 /per person
Brand new outdoors futsal court at Westway Sports Centre. Who's up for it?
Promotional price of £3 /pp
Normal price will be £8 /pp
- Futsal Court, located next to Pitch 5
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, at the pitch (Meet 6.50am for 7pm KO sharp)
- People who turn up late might lose their spot.
- Hard surface - Flat shoes allowed. No studs of any type (If you do not have the right footwear you will be refused to play)
- 60 minutes booking
- No changing rooms & showers (COVID guidelines)
- Closest tube station is Latimer Road on Hammersmith & City Line
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- Normal 11 a side game rules (No offside rule)
- No slide tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun
_CODE OF CONDUCT
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
_RESPECT & FAIR PLAY
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show. No trading, swapping spots.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.