Monday 7pm | Tulse Hill | 90mins
Monday, March 29, 2021Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £7.50 /per person
- 90 min game
- Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 7pm.
- You can't score in the area but normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
- Enjoy the game and be positive
Venue: Elmgreen School, Elmcourt Road, London. SE27 9BZ
- Sand based artificial pitch. AG boots or astro ok, NO metal studs, blades or moulds.
- SE27 9BZ. Use main entrances on Elmcourt Road
- Pitch located at the back of the school
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Limited street-parking
- Tulse Hill (Overground): 1 min walk
- West Norwood (Overground) 10 min walk
- Elmcourt Road stop (bus numbers 2, 68, 196, 322, 432, 468 and 690)
- Lancaster Avenue Stop J (bus numbers 68, 468)
- Lancaster Avenue (bus numbers 2, 196, 322, 432 and 690)
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.
Do you want to play football at Elmgreen School? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us