Sat 11am | Football in Stratford
Saturday, January 15, 2022Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
- All abilities are welcome to join
- 1 hour booking
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Big sized goals, with sidelines
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Closest station: Hackney Wick Station
- No parking available
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers - Everybody takes a turn in goal. We rotate goalkeeper every 5 - 6 minutes
- Offside - We play offside for obvious ones, unfortunately it will be too difficult to call the smaller ones (cannot be offside from goal kick, throw in, corner)
- Pass back - Goalkeeper cannot pick up a pass back (keeper cannot handle from a throw in). If he does indirect free kick from where the keeper handled.
- Throw in - If the ball goes out we play throw ins, no foul throw but the ball must come from behind the head.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Be positive, keep everyone involved & be on time
- Ball goes over the fence - The kicker (even if it takes a deflection/save) has to retrieve immediately.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.