Thu 6:30pm - Walthamstow Football
Thursday, January 27, 2022Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £2.50 /per person
- All abilities are welcome to join
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Standalone pitch
- 3G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Normal 7 a side goals, cage-style pitch
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Closest station: St James Street, Lea Bridge.
- On-site parking available
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour booking)
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- No slide tackles
- Goalkeepers change every 7mins
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- If the ball goes over the fence - The kicker (even if it takes a deflection/save) has to retrieve immediately.
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.
Do you want to play football at Low Hall Sports Ground, Walthamstow? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us