Kenton FC, Vale Farm 3G - Wembley
Sunday, October 23, 2016Repeats Weekly on Sundays
CASH £5.00 /per person
Venue: Vale Farm Sports Centre - Pitch 1
The astro turf pitches are directly behind the main sports centre. You can walk through reception or around the right side of the building - via the auxiliary car park.
Payment: Cash payment at the game only.
No advance PayPal/CC payments
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather outdoor pitch)
- You can wear regular grass or AstroTurf boots - no metal studs allowed
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Closest tube station: Sudbury Town or North Wembley
- Closest bus stops: 18, 182, 245, 92
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal. We rotate goalie every 8-10 minutes
- You can score in the area
- Back passes allowed, no offside rule.
- No slide tackles.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & be punctual (late comers affect everyone's game)
- All football's kicked over the fence must be collected immediately to prevent theft.
- All lost footballs will be your responsibility to replace. Please make a collective effort to collect balls out of play immediately.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do not turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
No dropouts on the final day!
Team Colour: Yellow or red Bibs provided
Up to 18 places available on a first come, first serve basis.
Address: Vale Farm, Watford Rd, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 3HG
** Please decline the event if you are unable to intend. No shows will be billed and removed**
If you follow me in Footy Addicts, you will get future invites and game notifications. I also have a whatsapp group in use (add me on 07957 247943 with a short message requesting a group add)
Add yourself to the Footy Addicts waiting list if the game is full. You will be notified as soon as a space becomes available
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
See you on the day. The goal is fun, friendly football!