7pm | Canary Wharf Football
Monday, May 30, 2022Repeats Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
- Confirm pitch number on arrival at reception
- 4G artificial grass surface
- Short goals, cage
- Showers & Changing rooms currently unavailable
- Parking Free in Asda, (please check conditions before) or available £2 on-site - register with reception
- Closest station Crossharbour (DLR) 5 mins walk & Canary Wharf (Jubilee line) - 15 mins walk
- Take the lift to the 6th floor (reception)
- No selling or trading spots if you can't attend please click leave game
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour game)
- Everyone is welcome to join
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game and be positive
- Only goal keepers allowed in the area
- Enjoy the game and play to have fun
- 2 pass rule before going back to keeper.
- Exit right out of Crossharbour DLR on to main road, take first right. Photo 1
- Walk to top of the road turn left. Photo 2
- Walk straight until you see a white arch entrance on your left, take lift to 6th floor (Powerleague reception) Photo 3
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy notice of cancellation 2 days or more before KO
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Docklands - Canary Wharf? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us