Sat 12pm | Football in North Ealing
Saturday, May 21, 2022Repeats Weekly on Saturdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Social 5 a side football at Pitshanger Park, North Ealing. If you are looking for casual game feel free to join us. Please report at the venue reception on arrival that you are for the Footy Addicts game. They should provide the football. If somebody has a spare football please bring it with you.
- We could play 4 up to 6 a side game. If we have less than 8 players 2 hours before planned KO time we will cancel the game.
- Social game, everybody is welcome to join us regardless their level
- Everybody plays goalie, we rotate every 5-6 minutes
- Don't forget to bring both colour tops so we can do the teams at the pitch (no bibs)
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Be there 10 minutes before planned kick off time, to make sure we start 7pm sharp.
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun! :-)
- Cannot step in the area, goalkeepers cannot come out of area.
Pitshanger Park Football Pitch
- 3G artificial grass pitch.
- We play regardless the weather
- Changing rooms & shower available
- Astros, trainers or 3G boots only
Closest stations: 20 mins walk from Ealing Broadway (Central Line), 8 mins walk from Castle Bar Park (First Great Western from Paddington)
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.