Fri 9pm | Platt Lane Dome
Friday, August 12, 2022Repeats Weekly on Fridays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Venue: Platt Lane (Old Manchester City Academy)
- 3G artificial grass surface
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- We meet 10 minutes before kick off at the dome pitch to right hand side as you enter.
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 6-7 mins.
- Normal 11-a-side rules but no offsides, no slide-tackles
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.
Facebook Group: Footy Addicts Manchester
Facebook Page: Footy Addicts
Do you want to play football at Platt Lane (ManCity Academy)? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us