12pm| Platt Lane Indoor (8-a-side)
Sunday, December 18, 2016Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Platt Lane (Old Manchester City Academy)
THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED ON THE INDOOR PITCH THROUGH RECEPTION (not the dome next to carpark)
- 3G artificial grass surface, indoor
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- You can't go in the area (only goalkeepers)
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins.
- You can go in the area.
- Any kind of aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt.